Some parking suspensions are required as part of the Dunblane Station Access Project. These will occur as and when required; dependant upon the location of the work being undertaken on any given day.
A Traffic Order by Stirling Council will, as required, temporarily suspend the parking on the following locations between July and end of October 2016:
- Perth Road On the north-west side thereof from the junction of Stirling Road to the junction of Beech Road
- Beech Road For its entire length;
- High Street from the point where it meets Beech Road in a northerly direction for a distance of 13 metres or thereby
- Station Road from the point where it meets Stirling Road to a point adjacent to the rear boundary of the building to the rear of number 1 Stirling Road
- Stirling Road for its entire length.
A COPY of the Order, may be examined at the Stirling Council's Offices, Environment and Place, Endrick House, Kerse Road, Stirling during office hours. www.stirling.gov.uk or www.tellmescotland.gov.uk