Page currently under re-construction
Where are we at the moment?
The 4 day Charrette events in April generated 97 ideas for further consideration. The Charrette report with a draft Community Action Plan is now available.
What happens next?
Further community engagement to confirm the Town Centre Action Plan is arranged for January and February 2016:
- Displays in the library and other locations January 8th - February 9th
- Community Newsletter circulated to households from January 11th
- Online Action Plan survey goes live on January 11th
- Community Open Day at Burgh Chambers on Saturday 6th February
- Community Action Planning Workshops at the Braeport Centre on 18th and 20th February